Everyone must register for the Congress, whether you are an invited speaker, presenting a paper or a poster, attending spouses or exhibiting.
This first step of registration does not require any payment !
Guests must be registered by the ISOBM attendee online. Eligibility of guests will be verified. Children under 16 are not required to pay, but must pick up a Badge and must be supervised at all times. Guests must be accompanied by the registered ISOBM attendee for onsite registration.
First authors must pay full registration dues to have their Abstract published.
Congress registration does not include ISOBM Membership dues.
The registration system will provide an email confirmation with your registrant user name and password to enable you a secured access to your "personal account".
• Admission to all Congress scientific sessions
• A Program Summary booklet
• Congress materials.
• Abstract book
• Free parking at the Congress venue
• Coffee breaks
• Welcome party
• Half day excursion (spouses will have in addition a full day tour in Jerusalem)
Please note that badges and congress materials will not be mailed in advance.
Students / Young scientists (up to 35 years) must provide certificates, name and email address of their supervisor, when registering.
SPOUSE registration procedures
Registrants who wish to have a spouse, or family member attend the Congress sessions, should register them as participants.
Authors on submitted Abstracts or individuals having a professional interest, may not register as guests.
ISOBM members, co-authors on abstracts or individuals having a professional interest may not register as guests.
IMPORTANT NOTES: It is highly recommended to complete registration and accommodation procedures in one step to prevent inconvenience in the payment process by PayPal system.)
ALL congress PARTICIPANTS, EXHIBITORS and GUESTS must pick up an ID Badge carry it all time in the congress venue and within the outdoor social activities, it must be supervised at all time.
Guests must be registered by ISOBM attendee through the regular registration process. Guests must be accompanied by the registered ISOBM attendee for onsite registration.
up to July 15, 2012
up to J J
from July 16, 2012
|ISOBM MEMBER||450 Euro||550 Euro|
NON ISOBM MEMBEREARLY REGISTRATION
Up to July 15, 2012
|550 Euro||650 Euro|
|STUDENTS / YOUNG SCIENTISTS||250 Euro||300 Euro|
|NURSES / LABORATORY TECH.||200 Euro||200 Euro|
|SPOUSE||250 Euro||300 Euro|
|GALA DINNER||65 Euro||65 Euro|
Register now REGISTETTYT
|Tours operations are subject to minimum of 15 participants ipant|
|1 day to Dead see & Masada||October 12||80 Euro p/p€|
|1 day to Galilee||October 12||92 Euro p/p|
|1 day to Dead see & Masada||October 18||80 Euro p/p|
|1 day to Galilee||October 18||92 Euro p/p|
|Weekend in Eilat, Special Tours||Upon request|
Ratesare in Euro per room/night
|RAMADA HOTELL H||early||late|
|Single room BB||125€||135€|
|Double room BB||135€||145€|
|LEONARDO INN HOTEL|
|Single room BB||85€||95€|
|Double room BB||95€||105€|
|Student, per person in 3 beds room||
Registration & Accommodation Payment
Payment of Registration Fees should be made in EURO by the following methods:
By PayPal i.e. Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club or American Express*
Credit Card, Please ask for a registration form
Bank details: Bank Leumi, Main branch, Jerusalem
Account name: Hadassah Medical Organization (For ISOBM 2012)
IBAN No: IL410109010000005000748
Swift No: LUMIILITXXX
*Payments made with American Express will be charged in U.S. Dollars according to the Exchange rate at the day of the transaction
*All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to he registration and accommodation fees
* Please make sure the names of participant and ISOBM 2012 are stated on the bank transfer document. Document must be faxed to +972 4 9831973 or scanned and emailed to the congress office, please allow 10 working days for reply.
Cancellation and refund policy
- No registration refunds will be given for registration cancellations received in the ISOBM 2012 office after July 15, 2012
- Cancellation of accommodation and tours booking received up to and including August 15, 2012 - full refund less 50 Euro administrative fees (25 for students)
- Cancellation of accommodation and tours booking received up to and including September 15, 2012. - 50% will be refund
- Cancellation of accommodation and tours booking received up to and including October 1, 2012. - No refund will be possible
- Please note: Abstracts printing in the abstract book is subject to complete registration payment !!